Change is hard and let’s face it, we sometimes need to get buy-in to the big picture to adopt a new process. Here are our top tips for fostering adoption.
Unified understanding of the process using TaskRay:
- Discuss how users and the organization benefit from using TaskRay, for example:
- Using templates will give users/customers a voice through Template Performance View as it will highlight if there are unrealistic expectations for project timelines.
- Understanding of user workload
- What does it mean to the organization as a whole to have the information provided?
- Process helps the company make more informed decisions which is good for everyone involved.
- Get support from users, process owners, but also executives for the new process.
- Start early and involve stakeholders from the get go
- Get executives excited with reports and data- more on this in our next newsletter!
Start a user focus group:
- Identify champions and ask them to work with users who are struggling with the new technology.
- Get user input on the project creation so you can incorporate what helps them with their day to day activities.
- Review TaskRay feature releases. Determine as a team what new TaskRay features are going to be most useful and how you can see implementing them. Use your CSM or our Support team to get help.
- Identify areas for improvement. Is there a pain point- ask your TaskRay CSM for ideas on how to improve the process. Got an idea for a new feature- let us know via our Ideas Forum!
Offer user incentives or make adoption a competition
- Set aside a budget for incentivizing everyone to adopt the new process. Perhaps reward the employee with the most tasks updated —this can be a simple report using TaskRay Task object by the user with a filter around the modified date.
- Make it a competition and recognize their contributions and efforts in adopting the new process.
Try these tips and get your team on board!