Join the TaskRay team.
TaskRay is an agile, rapidly growing technology company that builds solutions on Salesforce, the world’s #1 CRM platform. We’re looking for creative, collaborative entrepreneurial thinkers to join our team and help build cool new stuff for Salesforce’s 3 million+ users.
Our founders have 20+ years experience building and taking tech products to market, including over 15+ years working in Salesforce ecosystem. They also have broad startup experience, and have structured TaskRay based on lessons learned.
We take care of our people.
No frills, but we cover the basics—your health insurance, a retirement match, cell phone reimbursements, and vacation bonuses.
We have a casual and open office environment in Westminster, CO on Zoom and Slack. Best of all, we’re walking distance to good eats you can walk to your kitchen from your home office!
We have a strong emphasis on communication (and lots of it) rather than stuffy project requirements. If that sounds annoying, we’re probably not the place for you.
If you are excited to learn new stuff, we just might be the place for you.
We’re excuse free.
We are a team focused on getting things done and expect motivation based on what you can deliver, not time put in.
You’ll have to take our word for it. But, we really are!
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org
First impressions matter. TaskRay is on a mission to ensure businesses get off to a great start with a flawless customer onboarding experience. TaskRay is the leader in customer onboarding in the Salesforce ecosystem. We help companies manage their onboarding and implementation processes, drive greater efficiencies, and create unmatched customer experiences – all within Salesforce.
As an Intern at TaskRay, it will be your responsibility to help conduct a Customer Contract Audit. In this role, you will learn to read software contracts, identify specific contract terms, create and update a system to involve all relevant stakeholders, and provide suggestions for updates or adjustments. This internship will interact with different departments by design, and be provided direct support and management by the Senior Customer Success Manager/CSM Team Lead.
Some stuff that we’re looking for, culture-wise:
Connection. We deliver exceptional experiences. We build enduring relationships both internally and externally by listening, anticipating needs, doing what is right, and always going above and beyond.
Craftsmanship. We are lifelong learners. We approach our work with curiosity and an open mind. We constantly look for ways to improve our products and ourselves, never settling for good enough.
Grit. We run towards challenges. If something seems unsolvable, it unleashes our persistence, our creativity, and our ability to move through uncertainty to create a solution.
Energy. We embrace joy. We love what we do and bring our best selves to work each day. We seek to share our optimism and compassion with everyone around us.
What your day to day looks like:
- Reviewing TaskRay client contracts and Account Contract fields.
- Entering data from the contracts into Salesforce and uploading contract artifacts to Account Record. As well as, adding notes to the contract record.
- Identifying misaligned contracts and suggesting edits to the Accounting Department
- Collaborate with the Customer Success and Accounting departments to rectify any misaligned contract terms or missing contract data.
- Audit the Customer Account data fields to add or modify any missing or outdated information
- Work with the TaskRay team to absorb teamwork in a professional work environment and learn best practices for collaboration.
What you bring to the table:
- You are eager to learn and think eventually a career in business or technology is the right fit for you!
- You are a quick learner.
- You have deep care for the work you do and pay particular attention to the details.
- You are able to work in a fast-paced environment and manage your time effectively.
- You can navigate a computer with the best of ‘em and have experience using standard office applications or learning new systems quickly.
- You have a great attitude and love to be coached.
- Must be located in Colorado, California, Georgia, or Louisiana to be considered for the internship.
We Value Diversity
TaskRay is an inclusive workplace and values diversity in its team members. We give all qualified applicants equal opportunity and we make hiring decisions based on job-related factors. Those with a subset of these requirements are encouraged to apply. We are looking for a flexible team member who can grow with the company and team! We do not discriminate based on any information on the application including race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status.
Cash compensation for this role is estimated to be $15-$18 per hour commensurate with experience.
To apply send your resume, cover letter, and compensation expectations to email@example.com.