We recently hosted a webinar to help TaskRay users better understand Onboarding Flows and user sentiment. Onboarding Flows enable the smooth transition of knowledge during the handoff process. They allow Onboarding to pick up where sales left off and reduce redundancies from the customer’s perspective (i.e., they aren’t repeating themselves on every call). Onboarding Flows also store a lot of valuable historical information for future reps and other customer touches as well as for the customer.
Onboarding Flows allow you to gather feedback from customers and develop a better awareness of their experiences. Plus, the Customer Onboarding score allows you to monitor your success.
Exploring Onboarding Flows*
- Onboarding Kickoff Flow — Customer Onboarding Kickoff Flow is a template screen Flow that facilitates the creation of customer onboarding projects in TaskRay. The screen Flow is designed to run from an Opportunity and provide a user a set of screens to guide them through the process of kicking off a project. This is a great way to seamlessly transfer knowledge (like desired outcome, contacts, specifics on their needs) from pre-sales rep to your onboarding team.
- Customer Onboarding Feedback Flow — The Customer Onboarding Feedback Flow is a template screen Flow that gathers information from customers to help understand their experience in the context of an onboarding project. It allows you to collect customer sentiment and feedback about a project to have complete visibility into how your customers experience your onboarding process.
- Customer Onboarding Completion Flow — The Customer Onboarding Completion Flow is a template screen Flow that facilitates the completion of customer onboarding projects in TaskRay. The screen Flow is designed to run when a user is ready to complete a TaskRay Project and provides a set of screens to guide them through the process of completing a project. This is a great way to collect the internal sentiment of a project (by the onboarding manager) OR if a customer doesn’t fill out the feedback flow, the onboarding team can add their perception of the customer’s sentiment.
- Customer Onboarding Score — The Customer Onboarding Score is a calculated score that can be used to measure the success of onboarding projects in TaskRay. The score takes into account both qualitative and quantitative factors and is configurable by customers. You MUST use the Completion flow in order to utilize the onboarding score.
A few things to note:
- All of these flows, and specifically the forms, are customizable, so you can ask the questions that matter to your team.
- The Customer Onboarding Feedback flow is a link that is generated much like the external sharing link. The initial intention of the link is for the onboarding team to copy/paste the generated link and email to the customer that will then take them through a screen flow. It is possible to automate and for an email to be generated when you’d like the link to be sent.
- You can customize the weight of the onboarding score. Let’s say you know that your onboardings will always run a little late but you don’t want that to reflect poorly, you can then determine an attainable baseline and adjust accordingly.
*Please note that a Salesforce admin with some familiarity with Flows will need to implement these processes.
Explore this topic more by watching the Onboarding Flows and User Sentiment webinar: