Matt studied business and economics at Carroll College. He also received an MBA from the University of Illinois Chicago. Matt joined General Electric and spent over a decade in progressively responsible finance positions. After working at GE Capital for several years, he joined the GE Corporate Audit staff and worked globally on finance, compliance, and business process reviews. It was here that Matt met Antoinette and the story changes - it was time to marry and they both settled in at GE Information Services.
After the arrival of two children, Matt became a stay-at-home spouse while Antoinette continued her career taking them to locations around the world like Scotland and Switzerland. Upon returning to the states, Matt became involved in the community, serving on the boards of 501(c)(3)s, various city boards and commissions, and working on political campaigns. Now that their children are grown, Matt is realizing his desire to spend more time with adults by joining TaskRay. He spends his free time hiking in the mountains or playing in water.
MORE ABOUT MATT
1. In 140 characters or less describe what do you do at TaskRay? I count things and streamline processes.
2. Secret talent? Making kielbasa.
3. Guilty pleasure? Eating kielbasa.
4. If you could have dinner with one person alive or dead, who would it be? I would love to get my mother's take on her grandchildren.
5. Celebrity doppelgänger? I have been mistaken for Steven Seagal when I wore a pony tail.