I grew up in Sacramento, California and spent most of my summers in Estes Park, Colorado. When it was time to look at colleges I knew I wanted to be in Colorado and ended up attending and graduating from University of Denver with a degree in International Business. I met my husband at DU and we now have 2 Bernese Mountain Dogs and 1 daughter. I spend most of my free time enjoying all that Colorado has to offer with lots of hiking and skiing. My career began with a startup Salesforce App (Conga) back in 2011 and I have been in the Salesforce ecosystem ever since as a constultant and internal admin. I'm passionate about customers succeeding and truly love being a part of the journey.
MORE ABOUT LAURA
1. In 140 characters or less describe what do you do at TaskRay?
Setup our Customers for success.
2. Secret talent? Getting people to tell me their secrets
3. Guilty pleasure? French Wine & Baths (sometimes at the same time)
4. If you could have dinner with one person alive or dead, who would it be? Amelia Earhart - but seriously, where did she go?!
5. Celebrity doppelgänger? Allison Williams
Connect with Laura on LinkedIn