Prior to joining the TaskRay team, Jamie worked in a variety of marketing positions at for-profit and non-profit organizations. In those roles she managed projects across myriad marketing disciplines such as branding, campaign management, organizational messaging, web management, social media, e-mail and direct mail. She loves marketing because she gets to listen, talk, and be analytical as well as creative. When she's not working, you can find her outdoors with her kids and dogs - running, skiing, and camping; volunteering in her community; cooking; and reading.
MORE ABOUT JAMIE
1. In 140 characters or less describe what do you do at TaskRay? I help people in search of productivity apps for Salesforce find our products. And make sure they get the most out of their investment.
2. Secret talent? I speak regular gibberish and og gibberish.
3. Guilty pleasure? Binge watching whatever show I'm into at the moment and flaming hot Cheetos
4. If you could have dinner with one person alive or dead, who would it be? Dolly Parton
5. Celebrity doppelgänger? Pippi Longstocking
Connect with Jamie on LinkedIn