Prior to joining the TaskRay team, Jamie worked in a variety of positions at for-profit and non-profit organizations. In those roles she managed projects across myriad marketing and product disciplines such as branding, campaign management, organizational messaging, product management, digital marketing, content marketing, social media, e-mail and direct mail. She loves marketing and product because she gets to listen, talk, and be analytical as well as creative. When she's not working, you can find her outdoors with her kids and dogs - running, skiing, and camping; volunteering in her community; cooking; and reading.
MORE ABOUT JAMIE
1. In 140 characters or less describe what do you do at TaskRay? I help people in search the best solution for customer onboarding in Salesforce by being part of the team building TaskRay and part of the team getting the word out about it.
2. Secret talent? I speak regular gibberish and og gibberish.
3. Guilty pleasure? Binge watching whatever show I'm into at the moment and flaming hot Cheetos
4. If you could have dinner with one person alive or dead, who would it be? Dolly Parton
5. Celebrity doppelgänger? Pippi Longstocking
Connect with Jamie on LinkedIn