Elizabeth “Beth” Stortroen, a Colorado native, graduated from CU Boulder where she received a degree in print Journalism. Upon graduation, she joined the nonprofit sector where she worked in event planning and accounting. But it was four years ago when she discovered the world of Salesforce through a family friend. Having been amazed at the depth of the Salesforce ecosystem, she knew this was a niche she wanted to explore. Whether it be working with customers in regards to their invoices or helping map out customer journeys, she is passionate about Salesforce and all the people it serves. In her current role, she enjoys assisting her coworkers with building process and bouncing ideas off anyone who will listen.
She is an avid hiker, enjoys Pilates, loves to travel and try new adventures.
MORE ABOUT BETH
1. In 140 characters or less describe what do you do at TaskRay I support our sales team with questions and processes. I am also good at paying attention to tiny details.
2. Secret talent? My arms are freakishly limber.
3. Guilty pleasure? Chocolate cake doughnuts with chocolate frosting from King Soopers.
4. If you could have dinner with one person alive or dead, who would it be? Ryan Gosling, duh
5. Celebrity doppelgänger? Baby, from Dirty Dancing
Connect with Beth on LinkedIn