TaskRay 2018 Giveaway Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND UPON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. SPONSOR: Bracket Labs, Inc. with offices located at 806 S. Public Road, Suite 102, Lafayette, CO, 80026 (“Sponsor”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: The TaskRay 2018 Giveaway is offered only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry (each an “Eligible Entrant”). Any individual (including but not limited to employees, consultants, independent contractors and interns) who has, within the past six (6) months, held employment with or performed services for Sponsor or any organizations affiliated with the sponsorship, fulfillment, administration, prize support, advertisement or promotion of the Sweepstakes are not eligible to enter or win (collectively “Released Parties”) and their family members and persons living in the same households of such individuals are not eligible to participate in any Sweepstakes. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
3. PROMOTION PERIODS: Sponsor may offer the opportunity to enter the TaskRay 2018 Giveaway (“Sweepstakes”) at Dreamforce (the “Events”) and TaskRay's Social Media properties Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram (the "Sites") and through the mail. The Sweepstakes shall start at 11:00 a.m. Mountain Time on September 25, 2018 and end at 11:59 p.m. Mountain Time on September 30, 2018 (the "Promotion Period"). All entries must be received at one of the Sites or by mail during the Promotion Period to be eligible to win a prize
4. HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES: You may get a TaskRay pin from the Event, take a picture of yourself wearing the TaskRay pin at the Event and then go to one of the Sites and share your picture tagged with #taskray (an “Entry”), at which point you will become an “Entrant” in the Sweepstakes. Alternatively, you may mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Bracket Labs, 806 S. Public Road, Suite 102, Lafayette, CO, 80026, at which point you will become an “Entrant” in the Sweepstakes. Limit one (1) Entry per person.
5. PRIZES. Sponsor shall award a Yeti: Model Tundra 75 (the “Prize”) for the Sweepstakes. ALL TAXES ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF WINNER. All amounts are in US Dollars. Winner to be announced by October 15, 2018.
6. APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (ARV), AND ODDS OF WINNING: The ARV is $450. If you have questions regarding any Prize, please contact Sponsor at firstname.lastname@example.org. The odds of winning will depend on the number of Entries submitted for the Sweepstakes. Limit one (1) Prize per person, per household. All amounts are in US Dollars.
7. AWARD OF PRIZE: Potential winners will be selected in a random selection. Before awarding a Prize, Sponsor may require you to furnish proof of identification and other proof of eligibility under these Official Rules. If you are found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, decline to accept the Prize, Sponsor is unable to contact you, or in the event that the Prize or notification thereof is returned undeliverable, you will forfeit the Prize, and Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, select an alternative potential winner at random from the pool of all eligible Entrants. The right to receive a Prize is non-assignable, non-transferable and no prize substitution, exchange or cash equivalent will be allowed, except by Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value in case of unavailability of prize or force majeure. All prizes will be awarded. Federal, state and local taxes, if any, are your sole responsibility. The Prize is awarded AS IS and without any warranties of any kind.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor and the Released Parties are not responsible for illegible, lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, or undeliverable Entries or Prize notifications; or for any failures, delays, or misdeliveries of the postal system, computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability, or garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/Internet/web site/use net accessibility, availability, or traffic congestion, or any technical, typographical, or other error, or unauthorized human intervention, third party fraud, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of registration information, or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information. Sponsor and the Released Parties assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, or technical error. If, for any reason, an Entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost or otherwise destroyed, corrupted or for any other reason not accepted as an Entry into a particular Sweepstakes, your sole remedy is to submit another Entry into another Sweepstakes. If, for technical reasons, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes.
9. BINDING NATURE, WAIVER, INDEMNIFICATION: By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree: (a) to be bound by these Official Rules and by all applicable laws and decisions of Sponsor, which shall be binding and final; (b) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Official Rules; (c) to waive all of your rights to bring any claim, action, or proceeding against any of Sponsor or the Released Parties in connection with the Site or any Sweepstakes; and (d) to forever and irrevocably agree to release, defend, indemnify, and hold harmless each of Sponsor and the Released Parties from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable outside attorneys’ fees) that may arise in connection with: (i) the Site, or any Sweepstakes, including but not limited to your participation or inability to participate in any Sweepstakes, (ii) typographical or printing errors in these Official Rules or any Sweepstakes materials, (iv) any change in any Prize (or any components thereof) due to unavailability, or due to reasons beyond Sponsor’s control, (v) any interruptions in or postponement, cancellation, or modification of any Sweepstakes, (vi) human error, (vii) incorrect or inaccurate transcription, receipt or transmission of any Entry, (viii) any technical malfunctions or unavailability of the Site or any telephone network, computer system, computer online system, computer timing and/or dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or Internet service provider, or mail service utilized by Sponsor, any of the Released Parties or by you, (ix) interruption or inability to access the Site or any online service via the Internet due to hardware or software compatibility problems, (x) any lost/delayed data transmissions, omissions, interruptions, defects, and/or any other errors or malfunctions, (xi) any late, lost, stolen, mutilated, misdirected, illegible, delayed, garbled, corrupted, destroyed, incomplete, undeliverable or damaged Entries, (xii) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Released Parties, (xiii) lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged or destroyed Prizes (or any element thereof), or (xiv) the negligence or willful misconduct by you. The Sweepstakes and Official Rules shall be governed by the state of Colorado.
11. GENERAL: In the event of any conflict with any details contained in these Official Rules and details contained on the Site, the details set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail. Sponsor reserves the right, to disqualify any individual found, in its sole opinion, to be tampering with the operation of the Site or any Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. CAUTION AND WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF ANY SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
12. WINNERS’ LIST. For a list of prize winners, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to: “The TaskRay 2018 Giveaway Winner List”, 806 S. Public Road, Suite 102, Lafayette, CO, 80026. Requests received after December 31, 2018 will not be honored.
13. Social Media Accounts: This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other social media account through which it is promoted (a “SMA”). You hereby release all SMA’s of any liability associated with this Sweepstakes. You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor, and not to the applicable SMA.